Wednesday, August 25, 2010

*covers head*

my dearest readers,

please accept my apologies for not replying you sooner.
-
i have two blogs in english and one in hungarian and this particular one is the one i frequent the least these days.
as you probably know this particular blog is dedicated to writing 'copper moon' and 'halo' - so when i'm not writing and have nothing to say about writing these pieces; well, than i say nothing.
i have not posted a single line since march; which means these projects has been out-of-work since march.
i am sorry for that -
-
-
but now, behold!
kindest vesper has made an offer to review 'halo' - which offer i simply was unable to turn down, i think you all understand ;)
so... this is just great news i think.
vesper will be of good help for me to polish the short story.
-
i hope all's well with you...
please check my replies for your kind comments in the previous post.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I can barely keep up with one blog. Wow, several different ones!

SzélsőFa said...

yeah, Charles.
kind of difficult for me as well :)))
but mine are not as educative as yours. i merely reflect on things that are happening to me.
(this one here is to monitor my progress...)
the English ones are this one and the one titled 'gondolatok az erdoben'.
for security and separation, the Hungarian language blog is operated from a different email address.

strugglingwriter said...

Great news!

SzélsőFa said...

thanks for coming, Paul.