Wednesday, February 8, 2012

another good news

next friday, the writers' group i attend will hold a meeting with one of the editors, who accepted my story. of course, the reason for asking her to attend our regular meeting is not my story :)
-
she will be here to give a short lecture about editors, about what editors expect from authors, about the inevitable cooperation between editor and author and so on.
on a side note, my copper moon will be acknowledged for having been selected for an e-book edition as well.
-

5 comments:

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I don't know, either, about e-books vs print books, but I know that I read mostly on my Kindle these days, so if that's any indication...

Great news for you! I'm smiling all over.

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool for sure!

SzélsőFa said...

thanks Karen for visiting my other blog and for your kind words.
i'm glad that you use ebooks that much these times. i don't know the situation in Hungary, though.

thank you, Charles!

strugglingwriter said...

Very cool!

SzélsőFa said...

did i tell you i was excited :))))
thanks for wondering by to my second blog, Paul.