Sunday, May 18, 2008

Full Moon

Did you know that there are organized meditation events in association with the Full Moon? I did not, either, but it's fascinating. I'd love to take part in one of those, if there was one near me and in my own language.
-
For the time being I walk in our garden, watch the heavenly body grown full, among the branches, enjoy the scent of elderberry and of moist soil...
I hold my head up high in contemplation, with my eyes fixed on the sky... and I wait for the inspiration to come....

8 comments:

Miladysa said...

Ohhh! Wonderful!

I am inspired by your words :-D

Bernita said...

A lovely idea...and then I start swatting mosquitoes.

SzélsőFa said...

Miladysa,

hee-hee :)

Bernita,

as the season warms, mosquitos do spoil the evening :(
That's one of the advantages of May - no mosquitos.

Unknown said...

Well for me it is the time for a good sleep. :D

Charles Gramlich said...

I've been to several moon gazing activities where we watched the moon and wrote haiku.

Lisa said...

Lovely post -- I can see you there :)

SzélsőFa said...

Ropi,

It IS good to sleep. There isn't a time when sleep is bad, or too much:)

Charles,

Wow, I'm impressed. I'd love to do that, too. But weren't you disturbing each other in getting the necessary amount of inspiration while being in a crowd?

Lisa,

thank you!

Barbara Martin said...

Meditation is good for the soul. Taking in reflective energy from the full moon is also good. You may not need an organized group to be with. Once you have reached a relaxation state you could form a question in your mind to see what kind of answer would be returned.