Tuesday, July 15, 2008

some


oooops, I killed someone else HERE. This is, as per usual, a great contest by Jason, with lots of supportive comments and nice feedbacks - go, I say, over to Jason's and help yourself among the many surprising and well-written entries*.
-
In other news, Hail's still alive, immerged in computer games I suppose...
-
How often do YOU do something else INSTEAD?
To be honest I'm quite satisfied with having done at least SOME-thing.
-
*I found it quite to hard to praise the entries in one go when mine's there too - I hope you don't misunderstand me.



9 comments:

strugglingwriter said...

Which one is yours?

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm glad you got a story in. Looks like lots of good competition. Good luck.

SzélsőFa said...

Paul,

this time I'm number 29.
I choose deliberately to link to Jason's site and NOT to my enry so that peoplefollowing th elink wuill get the chance to see any entries they wish. Because there are so many great entries. I have not yet read them all, and there're more to come for sure.

Charles,

I'm so glad about it, too. It's perhaps not my best, but with me being lazy these days I'm really thankful for the inspiration I got.

Esther Avila said...

Thank you for commenting on my story, Szelsofa.
As to yours, I really enjoyed it too. It was so poetic. Good job.

JR's Thumbprints said...

Squished blueberries certainly make a colorful stain, don't they?

Bernita said...

Szelsofa, that was an extremely GOOD piece of writing.

SzélsőFa said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. I'm in a hurry, we're leaving to a kenoe trip on river Tisza, so - your kind words do light my day, and thanks again.

Barbara Martin said...

Your writing was well done.

SzélsőFa said...

Thank you, Barbara.

Guys, I'm sorry for not really updating here and on my other English-speaking blog either.
We are in the middle of renovations in our house and I don't have much time...
Hope you're doing fine :)