Thursday, August 14, 2008

summer's toll

It's been almost a month since my last post.
I try to collect my thoughts, but my days are so loud and noisy I can't really think about writing as such. There are some ideas lingering in my head, as to the upcoming end of my Halo, but...the noise around...and within my head...Can't wait to see the school get started :P
I keep visiting the blogs I like and although I do not comment as often as I used to do, I do read them all, and enjoy them anyway.
That's been all for today and it's almost midnight.
Under another Full Moon, I'm falling into the bed now...

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I know what you mean. I couldn't do much thinking while I was in Arkansas just because there were so many folks around. You've got to have some stretches of free time to think, and you have to think to write.

Bernita said...

Charles is right.

SzélsőFa said...

Thank you Charles and Bernita.
Unfortunately the winchester in my PC said hello and left us for good. All the photos and writings and other stuff are .... SAVED !!!!
Just a day ago, having seen going the PC on and off, we made a security saving (?) and now we have a fresh new winchester and can start a new life again.
I'm lost between housework, building and/or renovations and/or paid jobs.
I'm sorry for not being able to give your blogs all the due attention they truly deserve.
I hope for October to turn out for the better.
Bless you all,
SzF.

Unknown said...

Well when I write to my blog I always collect my thoughts and I always forget something, then I say I will write it next time and I forgot again and a precious idea will become extinct.