Friday, August 29, 2008

Creeping back

Summer's almost over, at least, speaking of a school-kid's view.
I hope to return to blogging very soon.
Jason's inspiring poetry about a rock and Bernita's musings about the simple monetary facts of real life and their usual lack in fiction were two threads to start to lead me back to where I feel some part of me belongs.
Whew.
What a long sentence.
I'll be back I think.
I'll be writing Halo again, finishing it one fine day...
Hmmmmmmmmm...
- - -
How was your summer?
What are your plans for the near future?

4 comments:

Bernita said...

Missed you. So glad you are back.

Charles Gramlich said...

Yeah, I've got that end of the summer blues, although it's hot as hades outside my door right now.

Barbara Martin said...

Nice to see you are back. My summer was filled with trying to come up with interesting posts for my blog, and side trips in to nearby parks for inspiration.

SzélsőFa said...

Bernita,

besides being in an environment filled with the healthy laughters and roars of kids, I've been indulged in a MMP online game. I shouldn't have touched that with the pole you know, but now I'm intoxicated.

*still waiting for some detoxication*
I did misssed you all.

Charles,

I like how seasons change...but summer's so muc carelessness and fun, it's hard to say goodbye...

Barbara,

I'm glad to see you here, too! Your photograps are great.