Thursday, June 28, 2007

a deal

I'm looking for my lost inspiration to go on with the short story. I'm trading it for my newly found happiness. Shipments are awaited soon.

But wait - I might as well enjoy being content and easy-going with life and my circumstances for a while....

I don't know which will last longer: will happiness stay? will its remaining keep inspiration away or will it re-invite it? Will inspiration return once happines's gone? Will it not?

Oh, my.

Can the roads to ultimate happines, those are: being happy AND being able to write be parallell lines, running along each other? I pray them be.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You ahve some bee-u-tee-full pictures on here....I'll be back.

SzélsőFa said...

I did not know it was you...
the 'Beth' is the same for sure, but otherwise...I wouldn't have guessed. Geez.

SzélsőFa said...

on a second thought...I don't think you are THAT Beth. Nevermind. You are welcome here and at the forest also (see my other blog).