Tuesday, June 26, 2007

insomnia

and headache. Some musical inspiration by Jane Siberry.

I finished the Endpiece. Clearly, I am not finished with the whole project, NOWHERE near finishing it! I started writing a Preface some days (was it weeks??) ago, while biking home alone in a lonely street. I just started off singing a tune and I knew it would fit the beginning of this project. I'm so glad I have scribbled that down somehow and later I introduced it among the drafts in this blog. I kept revisiting and re-writing it, though ever since but was unable to finish it. Now I think I'm done.
You might or might not like it - and I will surely re-edit it before publishing.
This entry was just on a little bit of encouraging note to myself.
Kids were put to bed a good two hours ago and I'm alone...finally...
(I'm so glad.)

No comments: