Friday, June 15, 2007

summer is in the way

kids at home as of today - school's ended.

I wonder how will I have the time and time alone and the inspiration to go on working on the project...
On top of that my husband scorns on my sitting in front of a computer. On one hand he's right for I spend way too much time here and I should be getting much more outdoor time.
But as I set my mind on pouring all my creativity towards writing this particular thing - I think I'm going to write it in a notebook only to copy it into here later, when he's not at home...Shame on me to let it go like this...
I hope the more outdoor time I have the more experience I gain so that I'll have inspiration when I have time to sit and write.
See how it goes, right?
On a second thought:
I know 'my man' as a man of honesty and outspeaking. There's nothing hidden between us - except for this little blog of mine....
I've decided that I have to tell him - well, not the blog, but my ideas about writing :)
It can't rain all the time by Jane Siberry :)

No comments: