Wednesday, July 11, 2007

a month passed

a month passed since I started this blog.
It appears that one who's watching my other blog has found his/her way here, into the Copper Moon project. That is sort of good. I like to do it alone, this constant monitoring of my (non)progress.
yeah, I'm watching my progress with some irony.
Not THAT MUCH to watch, though.
At least the progress does not really shown in the numbers of typed characters - rather in the way I see myself and the whole process of writing.
Regularity has helped me. That is great.
This blog is dedicated to the project alone and this is also helpful.
I have many, many doubts about writing, about writing this piece in particular, about me being a proper writer in the first place and so on....
And there are times when I think that I could make use of a friendly voice...Some of my blogging friends has surely had some sort of experience with writing....
But this is my writing, my problems, my way of doing things...
So, delurking is welcomed - sort of.

6 comments:

Angel said...

well, I'm not a writer, but I always anted to be one, so does that count?

that's a beautiful picture you have up there....

SzélsőFa said...

It does, if you are to give your opinion about writing...and discuss some of your experiences....
If you mean the top right picture, that one is not by me.
For credits, scroll down to the bottom to the very first entry, where the purpose of this blog is also explained.

Anonymous said...

I just have to ask and you certainly don't have to reply if you don't want to, but why did you HAVE to homeschool your son? I have never heard of a situation like that before. Interesting.

Leigh in Atlanta

SzélsőFa said...

Hello Leigh in Atlanta,

please look for the answer at my other site - go into the 'Profile' and choose 'Gondolatok az erdőben' instead of this, 'The Copper Moon Project'.
This is my second blog and has a sole purpose of documenting my way into writing a short story, my firts story. I am so excited that I dedicated the process a whole new blog.
My other blog is for all the other purposes.
Thanks for the understanding, and sure I will answer your question - no problem at all.
The answer is not ready, though, please check labels by 'family' in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

Your feelings of being lost are your ally, not your adversary. They are the expression of your uniqueness and passions. Harness that in your writing. Give your characters your perceptions and make them say what you need to say. A story like that will have wonderful depth, because its essence is real.

SzélsőFa said...

Thank you Jason, for the supportive words. That really sounds a sensible itinerary.