Wednesday, August 8, 2007

directions

I started writing in February with quite a core story, I liked it, others who read it in my other blog, said to have liked it too. Some even ventured to say they wanted a sequel or, expansion into a larger piece.
I was unsure about any continuation, but later on the story demanded more air and space within me, so I decided to go. That's when I started this very blog, in June.
Eversince I've been adding pieces to the original thing.
Sometime I got this feeling that the story goes into another direction. If I am to write 8-10 pages, those lines I wrote today for example, take the story into no other, new direction, cast no light onto the understanding the protagonist, onto a better getting the whole concept.
I can't seem to hold to the original idea.
I keep wandering into small descriptions. I lack actions. I don't really like how things have been going lately. I write - and I'm really happy about that. But what I write is another issue.
I will try to outline the story - too bad I have not done it YET: this will set the path of the story.

No comments: