Thursday, August 2, 2007

mixing up

I kind of wrote another piece today.
There are many pieces now, still not reaching 10 pages, as set forth at the beginning. I think I'm half way through with the story...in the sense of length.
Story-wise I don't really know.
One day I'll have to pick up the pieces and match them. Put them in the right order. Match dates, and other features of time, space and characters.
Now I tend to write impulsively and see where it leads me.
Perhaps, I should be getting more goal oriented now.
I'm learning new things about my own self and I like the process.

If you have any stories to share, feel free to comment.
If there is any of you out there.

2 comments:

Bernita said...

Thank you for the kind comment on my entry to Jason's contest.

SzélsőFa said...

You are welcome. It was my pleasure to read your entry.