Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Dear Readers,
now get back to your families and stop sitting by the computer!
Get absorbed by the spirit of Christmas, will ya!
---
This applies to me as well.
I tend to watch the monitor endlessly and it tears me away from the family.
At Christmas time it is less than tolerated :)
-
Does your family like when the Muse strikes and enforces you to hit the keyboard endlessly? What's their reaction? Do they witdraw, letting you create? Do they whine about not seeing and having you? When you're alone in an ordinary it's all right, but when it's Christmas....?
-
I'm planning to return to Halo once I can.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

merry christmas!

Charles Gramlich said...

Lana is very supportive when I'm working, bringing me water and checking to see if I need anything but mostly letting me write.

SzélsőFa said...

Ropi,
thank you!

Charles,
that 'letting me write' attitude is the most important of all.
It's glad to have a company like Lana :)

Liane Spicer said...

Seasons greetings! Have a great 2008!

I wrote the first draft of my first novel at night after the household was asleep, dragging myself out of bed to go to work every morning. Even now, years later, I prefer to work late at night because I hate the constant interruptions, the striking up of conversations when I'm deep into my work.

Lucky Charles!

SzélsőFa said...

Wordtryst,

I bet you can still recall those early times of writing.