Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a simultaneous post

Well, my home computer is broken but will be up and ready within a few days.
Surprisingly enough, I seem to enjoy the peace the lack of internet means in our home.

In the meantime, let me draw your attention towards my other blog called Gondolatok az erdőben. Don't get warned away by the Hungarian title. I write my blog in English (well, the one I know).
The Hungarian title means 'thoughts in the forest', or 'forest thoughts', and is basically about anything I face in my real or imaginary life.
Whenever I have anything to publish is getting published here. Poems, writings, photos and musings about everyday...it's all there, while this one is about writing only.

Thanks for your attention.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I'll check it out. Glad to hear your computer will be up and running soon. But yes, there's something to be said for peace and quiet.

SzélsőFa said...

Thanks, Charles.