Monday, April 14, 2008

Hiding

I woved not to expose any excerpts from my WIP.
If my work was to published, this might make sense.
But now it does not. OR not really.
-
The photo depicts my son, aged 11+, who likes to hide himself in clothes, especially when being photographed :-)
-
I think I chose not to give out samplings because I wanted to finish it first. This I will stick to. I don't want to be disturbed or digressed because of peer's opinion. But once I'm done your opinion is of extreme importance for me.
-
What's your idea on flashing?

6 comments:

Bernita said...

Since I've done it...

Charles Gramlich said...

I think it can be a good idea to keep a project close to the vest while working on it. Sometimes input outside can totally derail you.

WH said...

Charles is right. Close to the vest until it is finished. People don't see the gestalt when a work is given out piecemeal, resulting in bad advice.

SzélsőFa said...

You guys seem to be having a joint opinion and it feels like reading my own opinion as well.
Bernita, Charles, Billy:
You reassured me in my stance.
Thank you :)

Unknown said...

I don't like when someone takes photos about me.

SzélsőFa said...

Ropi,

This is a general phenomenon I suppose. Almost anyone I know dislike being photographed.